We supply the following software products:
- Jwshape - CNC Shape entry and optimization system
- Jwbar - Bar input and optimization system
- Jwglass - Glass order entry and optimization system
- Jwrect - Rectangual optimizer
- Stock control
JWSHAPE is an CNC order entry system specifically designed for quick order entry and CNC cutting of shapes using the JWSHAPE shape library. It is used by the Polycarbonate and Glass Industry to enter shapes within roof pack orders which are then batched, optimized and cut on CNC machines. JWSHAPE is used for several reasons:
- Fast Shape Input.
- Order confirmation reports.
- Job batching and optimization to minimise stock waste.
- Automatic and Manual Stock Optimization.
- CNC Interface to several cutting machines.
- Manual Cutting Instructions.
- Stock usage reports.
- Roof link interface.
JWBAR is a bar optimizing application that takes bars of various lengths, optimizes them and produces a cut list detailing how to cut the bars out of a list of bar stock.
It provides the following benefits:
- Automatically optimizes jobs and batches to reduce bar wastage.
- Tracks stock usage (including offcuts).
- Reports on stock usage.
- Produces Manual Cutting List.
- Interface to bar cutting machines.
- Interface to 3rd Party systems.
JWGLASS is similar to JWSHAPE where it allows the quick entry of glass panels into the system for processing.
JWGLASS comes in two versions:
- Standard Front end version
- Manufacturing Version
The Standard Front end version is used for quick order shape entry which uses the JWSHAPE library. Glass panels are quickly entered and can be easily adjusted. The order can be sent to the manufacturers.
The Manufacturing Version is used for receiving glass orders from the standard version and then batches and cuts the orders.
JWRECT is a rectangle optimizer that takes orders of rectangles and optimizes them on stock to reduce waste and produce cross cutting instructions.
We provide a number of stock control solutions for JWSHAPE.